Monday, July 4, 2011

Doorless

Curated by Danny Wicaksono, "Rumah-Rumah Tanpa Pintu" or "Houses Without Doors" is an architecture exhibition held in dia.lo.gue gallery in Kemang, Jakarta.

It's still on by the time I'm writing this, so if you live nearby Jakarta you can still check it out. It's on from July 1st 'till July 20, 2011.

11 young Indonesian architects show their interpretations about what a door is, and how does a house do without one (hope I get it right). It's more conceptual and less client-oriented, if you know what I mean ;D





I visited yesterday - turned out there's an event: seminar, debate, shows, mini-bazaar and all.

Met my last studio lecturer and others lecturers I've never studied under.
Figured some of the works displayed are theirs, but didn't know they're gonna BE there also XD

Like the whole thing - concept, ideas, models.
Glad to see how Indonesian architecture is going towards a better future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment